INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016 ("GDPR"), LINCE ITALIA wishes to make it aware of the processing activities that will be carried out on the personal data supplied by you through the New Customer Entry Form. In particular:
The Data Controller is LINCE ITALIA S.r.l., with headquarters in Via Variante di Cancelliera snc 00072 - Ariccia (RM). The Data Subject can exercise his rights by sending a registered letter to the registered office or by sending an e-mail or certified e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Processing
The processing concerns exclusively data directly communicated by the Customer, and in particular common personal data (identification and contact data, as well as other data necessary for billing purposes, such as address). With reference to the latter, we take this opportunity to emphasize that the data of natural persons are always classified as "personal", while legal persons are generally excluded from the scope of the GDPR (articles 1 and 4 of the GDPR). However, the Customer-Legal person may have indicated, in the Customer entry form, identifying data of natural persons operating within their Company: if these data are suitable to make a natural person identified or identifiable (for example: email@example.com), will be treated by LINCE as personal data. Some segments of the requested activity could be performed by LINCE in outsourcing: for the performance of some activities, LINCE could delegate certain functions to certain external companies that offer the guarantees required by the GDPR, thus enabling them and to perform certain operations on behalf of LINCE , in accordance with the instructions provided by the latter through a specific data management agreement.
Images, audio/video recordings: on the occasion of the exhibition or the present event, LINCE could record images and videos, possibly also containing audio, from which the Data Subject could be recognized. These recordings are made with the express written consent of the interested party and are aimed at purely informative and/or promotional purposes.
Purpose and Legal Basis of Treatment
• The processing of personal data includes all the operations that are necessary for service purposes, ie to allow LINCE to provide the requested service, send the products purchased, provide information about the products and fulfill the obligations imposed on LINCE by law. In this case, the legal basis, for all cases which do not coincide with the fulfillment of legal obligations, is the consent given by the interested party.
• A further processing of personal data that can be carried out by LINCE - only if expressly authorized by the interested party with specific consent - is the sending of commercial and/or promotional communications.
• Another processing activity that can be carried out by LINCE upon the express consent of the interested party is that relating to the images, and audio/video recordings, for informative and/or promotional purposes.
Method of Data Processing
The processing of personal data is carried out - in paper format (archives) and in electronic form (website and management, databases, text processing programs) - by means of operations including collection, recording, updating, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, cancellation and destruction of data.
Storage of the Personal Data
The Data Controller processes the Data for the time necessary to reply to your request and/or to fulfill the aforementioned purposes The data is stored for a period not exceeding 10 years from collection or last verification.
Communication of Personal Data
• Personal data may be communicated to third parties (for example, partners, professionals, agents, etc.) for the performance of activities functional to the aforementioned purposes.
• LINCE does not communicate personal and contact data to third-party companies operating as independent Data Controllers.
• Personal data may be disclosed, even without the consent of the Data Subject, within the limits of the aforementioned purposes, to control and security bodies, law enforcement or judiciary who will treat them, on their express request, as a autonomous data controllers for institutional and/or legal purposes during investigations and controls.
• The images collected during the exhibition or events, which do not include the name or other personal data and/or contact details of the Data Subject, can be communicated, transferred and disseminated in accordance with what is expressly provided for in the release, and to the extent authorized by the Data Subject.
The identification and contact data are not disseminated or transferred to countries outside the EU. The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers in Italy and/or the European Union and/or non-EU countries. In this case, to ensure an adequate level of protection of Personal Data, the transfer of data to non-EU countries will take place by virtue of the adequacy decisions approved by the European Commission or the adoption, by the Data Controller, of the Contractual Clauses Standards prepared by the European Commission. The images and audio/video footage, made for informative and/or promotional purposes, can instead be disseminated and transferred, within the limits of what is authorized by the interested party.
The collection of identification and contact data is necessary for the Service Purposes. In the event that the data subject chooses not to provide the Data, LINCE cannot comply with his request.
The collection of data for marketing purposes is, however, optional. The Data Subject can then decide not to give the Data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing Data already collected: in this case, the Data Subject will not be able to receive personalized commercial communications on the Data Controller products.
Consent to use images and audio/video footage is also optional; however, if the interested party decides not to consent to such registrations, LINCE could use the image obscuring the face.
Rights of the interested party
The Data Subject has the right to access their data and request and obtain at any time the indication: a) of the origin and content of the same; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the identification details of the Data Controller and of the data processors as well as of the subjects to whom the data may be communicated as managers or agents. It is also his right to obtain the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, transformation into anonymous form and/or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose their processing, for legitimate reasons, for the purposes relevant to the purpose of the collection and, in any case, for the purposes of direct marketing and/or market research.